Sunday, July 3, 2011

D Cockin sampler update



Here is my weekly update of D Cockin. 

I decided to go for the 6 big medallions inside the frame and now I am heading to the centre medallions. It allows me to choose which ones will be light or dark. Of course I will always have a dark medallion next to another dark one and the same happens with the light ones. 

I am going now to start another medallion and I wish you all a very good week.

I have been taking some time to browse around and I have seen some wonderful pieces either already finished or in progress. Congratulations to all fellow stitchers.

I would like to thank you for all kind comments you have been leaving - it's so very motivating!

Hugs

6 comments:

Margaret said...

I love your Deborah -- she's so pretty! Great progress!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

What a beautiful piece and your color selection and stitching are just gorgeous! Happy 4th!

Gabi said...

It's looking lovely. Great progress

Sally said...

You're making fantastic progress:)

Karoline said...

It's looking gorgeous, great progress

Matilda said...

Tienes un blog precioso me gustan tus trabajos, te sigo,bs.