Between moons I went on stitching my sampler map. The progress in the stitching itself is not much, as I had to do some searching for the right alphabet. The one I came up with is an adaptation, or better said, the result of the mixing of several ones.
In this photo you can see the alphabets I made with cross stitch software. Nevertheless I still go on needing cross stitching grids to write the name of each county. I like to see the effect of the name together before starting stitching, mostly because of the spaces between letters. Unfortunately all this preparation doesn't prevent me from some frogging... but I guess it is all part of the process.
And in these pictures you can see my progress.
I'm really enjoying stitching this piece, which is quite a challenge for me.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful month.